A regular donation is simple and easy to set up yet is one of the kindest gifts you can give. It is a gift that keeps on giving, every month. That keeps on giving fruit, a hot meal, safe drinking water or a teacher to a child who desperately needs your support. Something as small as the price of a chocolate bar or a cup of coffee, once a month, could make the world of difference to the children.
With regular donations we can relax a little and plan far in advance, knowing that this support will come in every month, without fail. Scroll down to see the two ways you can set up a regular donation.
If you would like to gift reassurance to a child then here is how you could do it:
£1 a month could give a child water at school, allowing them to quench their thirst without the risk of getting seriously ill
£3 a month could give a child a birthday celebration, letting them know someone out there is thinking of them
£5 a month could give a hungry child food, a piece of fruit and a hot meal to fill their tummies and let them concentrate on learning
£8 a month could pay for vital educational materials, which enhance the learning environment & make classes more interesting
£10 a month could help us keep our schools maintained. With classrooms, kitchens, toilets, school offices and playgrounds to build we have plenty to keep us busy!
£15 a month could do it all!!! It could provide food and fruit, a teacher, safe drinking water, a birthday surprise, and construct classrooms. Such a small amount every month could change a child’s life forever.
£30 a month could pay for a sustainability plan, gifting a family an income and a permanent way to pay for education through the generations
£150 a month could fund a teacher to teach a class of 30 children, that’s over 3,500 hours of learning a month, preparing them for a better future
There are two ways you can set up a regular donation:
1. If you have already set up a regular donation through our UK bank account then you do not need to change anything. If you would like to set up a regular donation through our bank account then please contact us and we will send you the details via email.
2. If you would like to do it through our UK, secure, online giving site please follow the instructions below.
• Follow this link regular donations to MyDonate our online giving host and in the top right hand corner click on ‘register’ then ‘personal’ on the drop down menu and fill in the details (you must register to set up a regular donation)
• You will then need to quickly log into your email and activate your account with MyDonate which will take you back to the log in page where you can log in and start to set up your regular donation
• You can then choose your donation amount in the ‘Your donation’ box and in the drop down menu change ‘single’ to ‘regular’ and choose when you want the donation to leave your bank account and scroll down to confirm all your details and click ‘Next step’
• Then fill in the card details for the bank you want your regular donation to come from and confirm your security verification if asked
• And that’s it, our thank you message will appear and you will have made your difference to the children you support!
If you have any problems setting your regular donation please contact us and we will happily talk you through it.